Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year; New Me

Well, its the same me just trying to better myself. Well, I am actually not in that bad of state of being just need to tweak some things.

I figured to start this year off with my "Resolutions", or the things I was too lazy to do last year and this gives me a reason to be able to start it.
First thing on the chopping block, and 80% of the population, losing weight (duh- dun- duuunn). Not that I am obese but would kill me to be less jiggly and more fit. I am the crash-diet and diet pill guru. I decided to take a new approach on this and try this whole eating better and working out more. What a crazy concept?! So what am I going to do about this? I'm going to cook, or atleast learn how to cook. I buy these cookbooks and let them collect dust. Well its time to use them, now to find victims. Lucky for me my dad weakness is food.  My goal is to cook once a week something new.

Well there is technically two resolutions...damn it the effort to get fit. Why does lipo have to be so expensive?

My last resolution is to focus on me and my needs. Not that I am trying to be a selfish bitch but I need to start taking care of myself. Do the things and take more time for myself. I am going to try to read 50 books in one year. I have been in this group and never really tried to attempt it.

Which comes to why in the hell I am doing this damn blog? Well I like to write, and I am an asshole and have opinions.  I feel the most relaxed and creative when I write so I figured I would let you in my mind and bore you to death.

Thank you for your time in advance, and good luck trying to stay awake reading this.

1 comment:

  1. So... When are you moving closer to me??? I like your focus... Can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself first.

    ReplyDelete