Alright well I am off to a decent start to my resolutions. Its been a rough 5 days I tell you. Well for starters I made my dinner selection for Sunday. Cross your fingers for me, see how this escapade will go for me.
The biggest and most expensive thing I have done is purchase the 24 day challenge from Advocare. You are probably asking what the hell is that? Well my friend, Alisha actually started this about a year ago and really is just my huge inspiration. She did this 24 day challenge and from there is legitimately half her size she use to be. Its not a crash diet or anything just jump started the body and the metabolism. It doesn't starve you, which I love, since food is the way to my heart. They have you take cleansing pills and special drinks, but its natural and shit I can pronounce. So between the ratings, what it contains, and seeing how it helped Alisha. Im hoping it will do the same.
The biggest thing is I am ready. I am 5 foot 9 and weigh 201 lbs. Im not obese just there is way to much jiggle to this lady. I just don't feel good or healthy. I dont eat bad, but I could be eating better. But eating is only half of it.
I tend to join a gym and once I can't go enough or I get bored, I just quit and say I will work out at home. Yeah that don't happen. My yoga mat has made a good rug in my bedroom long enough. Between a crazy work and school schedule I need to find something 24 hour and can keep my attention. Well this new gym thats opening call Superior is 24/7 and has multiple classes including spin, Zumba, and others plus a regular gym for 45 bucks a month. Is not a bad deal, and can keep my attention. Plus the manager and class instructor for Zumba was awesome made it easier. What really sold me is that I have to have the membership for a year and then after that I can do month to month. I feel that it will make me not be lazy for paying that and at a moment of laziness I can't just quit. I feel good about this.
I signed up for a dirty girl 5k in Wisconsin in August. It gives me enough time to prep. Its reasonable time to get my ass in shape. Plus playing in mud is always fun.
I start the 24 day challenge tomorrow morning. Hopefully I wont get too crabby.
How's it been going with the challenge? The longest I've ever made is 12 days into an every day program... I'm totally rooting for you!!!!
ReplyDelete